Control your credit card expenses and avoid unnecessary debts
Quality tips to help you avoid unwanted credit card debts
10:14 24 August 2013
Credit cards are highly convenient to make use of and prevents us from carrying cash around but if these cards are not properly made use of, unnecessary debts could be accumulated so I would be sharing some tips with you in this article on how to avoid debt accumulation while making use of your credit cards.
- Make sure you read the terms and conditions before you sign to any legally binding agreement. That is one mistake made by many people; they just put down their signature forgetting that they are dealing with the law.
- The sum of money used in that month should be repaid within the bank’s grace period or risk paying double after the period.
- Make sure you understand the terms leading to contract termination
- One major sign to help you avoid credit card debt is difficulty in making full payment
- Some other warning signs include avoiding credit card statement, lack of a plan for payoff, and making use of your credit card to purchase very expensive items
- Once you notice that you are on the verge of accumulating credit card debts, it is advisable to pause for a while and check out unnecessary expenses.
- Finally, the moment you find out that you have accumulated debts, try as much as possible to start paying off immediately.