12:03 16 October 2013
To improve your credit history, you need to have a plan of action. Actions are better than words. For as long as you do not put into action any wish that you have on your mind, things will never go forward. Be instinctual: Create what you think.
Having a plan of action would make it easier for you to achieve your goal. Thus, credit restoration is your desired goal. Your efforts will be your actions. And the result will be improved credit rating.
What is it that you need to do to realise your goal?
• Write down your desired goal. What are your specific desires? Write everything down with their target time frame. Every time frame that elapses should mean achievements.
• Have your financial advisor review your credit restoration plan and the goals tied to it. Collaborate with your advisor and find out how you can achieve your desired goal, and what steps you need to take.
• Make a daily schedule for every step so you may have goals achieved every week. As you progress, commend yourself for the job well done.
• Commit yourself to your plan to make it work. Concentrate on taking action towards your goal. To help you get inspiration, list all reasons why you should achieve your goal. Use all your strong points; physical, mental and psychological to help you finish your action plan.
• Understand your weak points and cover them up with your positive points. By knowing what your weaknesses are, you will know you can overcome them by utilizing your strengths.
• Set a reward for all your efforts. This shall give you more motivation to move forward towards the realization of your goal.
When there are stumbling blocks, don not fret. It is normal. The key is to stand up and get back into action towards your goal. This is not a race. You will need to analyse, understand why you need to do it and learn from all of it.
Disclaimer: Supanet is not responsible for, and disclaims any and all liability for the content of comments written by contributors to this website
x Share us on Facebook