Quotes by Barbara Walters
- A great many people think that polysyllables are a sign of intelligence.
- Deep breaths are very helpful at shallow parties.
- First of all, the Jewish religion has a great deal in common with the Christian religion because, as Rabbi Gillman points out in the show, Christianity is based on Judaism. Christ was Jewish.
- I also found that for myself, since I've had no religious education, it was so interesting to see the different versions of heaven and what life on earth means.
- I found it interesting that as people become more technically oriented all over the world, at the same time people are becoming increasingly spiritual. The success of the Da Vinci code - even though it was a great yawn - also showed people's interest in religion.
- Success can make you go one of two ways. It can make you a prima donna - or it can smooth the edges, take away the insecurities, let the nice things come out.
- The sports page records people's accomplishments, the front page usually records nothing, but man's failures.