Quotes by Bill Condon
- Actually, I loved Chucky. It's one of the strangest movies I've ever seen.
- But the imposition of morality onto science, - where it does not belong - has become rampant in recent years.
- I had a couple of movies that I was passionately involved with that I could never get made. 'Richard Pryor,' I wrote for - gosh - over a year. That was close to getting made for two-and-a-half years after that. We're still pushing it, you know. It is weird. Suddenly you wake up and it's like, 'God, five years have gone by.'
- I think it would be fun to write about movies again.
- Kinsey was trying to study sex scientifically, get rid of the overlay of culture and religion.
- Like many of you, I've always been slightly obsessed with vampires, dating back to the prime-time series 'Dark Shadows,' which I followed avidly as a kid.
- No, 'F/X 2' was a job. I enjoyed doing it but that was definitely a job. I wrote that, I didn't direct it but 'Candyman' and the earlier horror movies I made, I was completely into horror and suspense and always have been. It's informed everything I've done, even the way scenes are shot in 'Kinsey and 'Gods and Monsters.'
- There's no question that Whale's movies are classics. They were wonderful, and successful.