Quotes by Bill Parcells
- I just try to do the best job I possibly can - put the blinders on, go to work and be the best you can possibly be. Once you have done everything that you possibly can - you've put forth your greatest effort - then I can live with whatever's next.
- I'm not really in the excuse business.
- If I have affected someone in a positive way, that means a lot to me.
- If the players don't trust the coach, it is a problem, and vice versa.
- If you have fun, fine. It's not all life and death.
- So if the players trust the coach, it's not a problem. If the players don't trust the coach, it is a problem, and vice versa.
- Something goes wrong, I yell at them -'Fix it'- whether it's their fault or not. You can only really yell at the players you trust.
- Success is never final, but failure can be.
- Well, I've had a long standing relationship with Gatorade and they've been very, very good to me. And I believe in their products, I really do. I've used them for many, many years.