Quotes by Brad Pitt
- A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss... That's the trade-off. But I'll take it all.
- Deregulation created this epidemic of greed which according to the rules of capitalism was OK. Beyond that there was criminal behaviour. There have been no repercussions and it's hard to make your peace with.
- I don't feel restless, I just like to travel.
- I grew up very religious, and I don't have a great relationship with religion.
- I'd like to design something like a city or a museum. I want to do something hands on rather than just play golf which is the sport of the religious right.
- I'm drawn to furniture design as complete architecture on a minor scale.
- I'm one of those people you hate because of genetics. It is the truth.
- I've always been at war with myself, for right or wrong.
- My father came from a very poor background, but I was very fortunate in the sense that we were never in need. My dad was determined to make sure that we didn't want for things. He wanted to give us more opportunity than he had, a better shot at a better life.
- Perhaps we don't need these religious concoctions to pillow the fear of death. Just the fact that there is an unknown, and something greater, can bring a feeling of peace. That's enough for me.
- Success is a beast. And it actually puts the emphasis on the wrong thing. You get away with more instead of looking within.
- That's the most important thing to me - that if I'm gonna spend however long it takes to make a movie, give up 14 hours a day for however many weeks or months, then it's very important for me to know that I'm working with people who I respect and enjoy and that we're going for something together.