Quotes by Brooke Burke
- Dating is really hard because everyone puts on a front. It's really difficult to see who is who, so it is important to be yourself.
- Hey, we all have our fear. Mine is bugs and lobsters!
- I always loved family holidays, and I had this vision and dream as a little girl of having a big family of my own.
- I do a lot of sexy publicity, but I have yet to have any bad experiences regarding jealousy.
- I find peace anywhere I go. It depends on what is within the walls of my own home.
- I go to Saint Barth in the French West Indies for two weeks each year. That place is amazing. Amazing people, beautiful beaches, great wine, wonderful harbors... It's incredibly romantic.
- I just love to experience things. I would do almost anything once.
- I really believe in the environmental movement right now - it only takes a little effort to make a big difference.
- I think I'm a really hands-on mom.
- I think with motherhood and child-rearing in general, everyone's going to tell you how to do it and why. I've always said to other mothers and women when they've asked me, that you have to find your own way and find out what works for your family, at all costs.
- I'd kind of like to have a classic old muscle car. I think that would be fun.
- I'm not a morning person. I'm really not.
- I've tried just about every crazy diet you can imagine.
- Latin men are the most passionate men in the world - they may not be the most aggressive, but they are very passionate, very romantic.
- Power and beauty come from a very deep place.
- The truth is, if anyone saw my home life, I'm pretty sure it would look like other families' around the world. There's a lot of juggling to be done.
- When I was a new mom, I used to think that life was going to be balanced, and I strived for that. But life is crazy!