Quotes by Bruce Lee
- A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
- All fixed set patterns are incapable of adaptability or pliability. The truth is outside of all fixed patterns.
- Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
- If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.
- If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
- If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.
- Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
- Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
- Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.
- The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
- The less effort, the faster and more powerful you will be.
- To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.