Quotes by Carrie Underwood
- All of us gave it all we've got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We're just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams.
- American Idol transcends age, gender, ethnicity, everything.
- Being a part of SKECHERS is exciting. It is such a hip company with a great attitude and image.
- But as far as Twitter, I'll be in a restaurant and I'll get home and somebody tweeted and they talked about what I ordered and what I was wearing. In some cases, that could be dangerous, because you don't want everybody to know where you are every second of every day.
- Every day is a new day, and you'll never be able to find happiness if you don't move on.
- Every Wednesday, my husband and I have a study group with our friends. I attend church. We try to devote time in the morning, say a prayer.
- I love being around my friends and my family and spending time with my husband. I like being normal and recharging my batteries, and I feel like I have the coolest job in the world where I get to get on stage and perform and get to do a lot of really amazing things.
- I love scary movies. I like blood and gore, and I love Halloween movies.
- I respect country music because I feel like it's more about the talent and the songwriting and I put on a big show and we have a lot of stuff, but I feel confident in myself enough as an artist and a singer that I can have all of those fun toys and know that we don't need all the bells and whistles either.
- I want people to think of me as a nice person. I really am so blessed. All of this has been a great experience and I thank the American public so much for putting me in this position. I appreciate every second of it.
- I'm a private person too, and we don't ever film anything in our home because it's off limits. It's like letting people see your messy house.
- I'm girlie in the sense that I like makeup, but I also love sports and man food.
- It's nice to know you have support. Last night I got a marriage proposal. I just laughed.
- Singing is just a feeling set to music.
- The only other time I've been away from home was when I went to college. And that was just an hour away, so I could always go home if I needed to.