Quotes by Carrieanne Moss
- Are you gonna fuel your faith or fuel your fear? I'm all about fueling my faith, especially when it's hard to do so.
- As an actor, you really want to respect and honor the script. You want to try to be in the moment and you also realize that you're one part of a bigger picture and when they call action, you have your dance.
- Eventually I want to be a full-time mother who works occasionally - and being an actor you have that freedom.
- I shoplifted. I was about five years old, and I took a candy from a store. We paid for three of them, but I took four, and I went home and cried. My mom took me back, and I paid for the missing piece.
- I tend to play strong characters and people just assume that I would want to play romantic comedies, which I would love to do, but there are other women that do it so great and they maybe couldn't do what I do, play the kind of characters that I play.
- I'm a very simple person. I don't use computers.
- I've never been interested in action movies. Definitely not interested in sci-fi.
- People tell you the world looks a certain way. Parents tell you how to think. Schools tell you how to think. TV. Religion. And then at a certain point, if you're lucky, you realize you can make up your own mind. Nobody sets the rules but you. You can design your own life.