Quotes by Courteney Cox
- A lot of my humor does come from anger. It's like, you're not gonna pull one over on me - which is pretty much my motto anyways.
- At one point my dad called me and said, 'You have always been a great salesman. I think it's time you come home and sell swimming pools.'
- I just am a snob when it comes to humor.
- I think every relationship has a point where you stop and reevaluate. Are you happy? Have you grown together or apart? What do you share interests in? I think that's a normal thing to do, but it's so much harder when it's done publicly.
- I think it's hard, the fact that there's a certain age that we can't have kids anymore.
- I'm a big laser believer - I really think they are the wave of the future.
- I'm at peace with myself and where I am. In the past, I was always looking to see how everybody else was doing. I wasn't competitive, I was comparative. I just wanted to be where everybody else was. Now I've gotten to an age when I am not comparing anymore.
- I'm not a passive person by any stretch of the imagination.
- I've got some great guy friends. They can start out as crushes. But when you realize something isn't going to happen, you make a choice whether or not the friendship is worth it. And it usually is. Then you can laugh about the fact that you used to have a crush on him or he had one on you.
- If I like myself at this weight, then this is what I'm going to be. I don't have an eating disorder.
- Is marriage for ever? I think you get married with the intention that it will be, but who knows?
- It's funny, because I never think of myself as Little Miss All-Together.
- It's so easy to grow apart marriage takes work.
- When David Arquette and I got engaged we started therapy together. I'd heard that the first year of marriage is the hardest, so we decided to work through all that stuff early.
- When I was a kid I didn't feel like I fit in because - this is really silly and I probably shouldn't say it, but, I didn't think anything was funny. So I used to go home and literally cry to my mom and my step-dad at the time and I didn't think anything was funny. I couldn't laugh.
- You know, my mother's beautiful, my dad was a really handsome man, and there was a lot of talk about looks when I was growing up.