Quotes by David Guetta
- I am trying to walk a tightrope trying to keep the DJ community happy while trying to spread the message about dance music to more people. That is the mission that I am on.
- I had the most reversed education possible. Every parent wants their son to be a businessman, respectable - me, it was the opposite. When I had an artist career my mum was like, 'Oh finally, I'm proud of you!'
- I'm not the type of person to live in fear. I think positively.
- If I had to play only for people who liked the music because they heard it on the radio, it wouldn't make me happy. That's why I'm working so hard to have, yes, a profile as an artist, but also a profile as a DJ.
- It's nice because success has allowed me to have a blast on stage, to be in the studio with amazing people, but I find it all a bit bizarre.