Quotes by Denis Leary
- I do have to say that I think that President Obama is the greatest President in the history of all of our Presidents, and that he can do no wrong in my book. So how's that for prejudice on the Democratic side?
- I want you to take away the hope because that's the thing that's killing me.
- Jon Stewart is exactly the same guy he's always been, only with money. He knows that the moment he really believes he's important, the funny goes away and he becomes Bill O'Reilly, except shorter and Jewish.
- Most movies suck, even the independent ones. Hollywood is like baseball: Hit three good ones out of 10 and you're a Hall of Famer.
- Not eating meat is a decision, eating meat is an instinct.
- Science fiction was never my thing. I have no interest in it.
- The things that make me angry still make me angry. George Carlin is 67, and he's still as funny as he's ever been, and he's still angry. And that makes me feel good, because I feel like if I stick around long enough, I'll still be able to work.
- You can't teach somebody how to be funny. You're either funny, or you ain't.