Quotes by Ed Turner
- Every few seconds it changes - up an eighth, down an eighth - it's like playing a slot machine. I lose $20 million, I gain $20 million.
- I think Captain Cousteau might be the father of the environmental movement.
- I've had the good fortune to have a much more diverse life than most people would, professional sports and television and news and movies.
- I've never run into a guy who could win at the top level in anything today and didn't have the right attitude, didn't give it everything he had, at least while he was doing it wasn't prepared and didn't have the whole program worked out.
- If we had had the right technology back then, you would have seen Eva Braun on the Donahue show and Adolf Hitler on Meet the Press.
- Life is a game. Money is how we keep score.
- My son is now an 'entrepreneur.' That's what you're called when you don't have a job.
- Sports is like a war without the killing.
- War has been good to me from a financial standpoint but I don't want to make money that way. I don't want blood money.
- When I started 'CNN,' I made the decision to stay out of endorsing candidates, and let the doers make up their own minds about politics, that it wasn't going to come from me.
- You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win.