Quotes by Ellen Page
- As a girl, you're supposed to love Sleeping Beauty. I mean, who wants to love Sleeping Beauty when you can be Aladdin?
- I grew up playing sports, but now I feel like I can't, because if I get injured, I'll impair whatever film I'm working on.
- I hate how box-office failures are blamed on an actress, yet I don't see a box-office failure blamed on men.
- I love nicknames. It makes me feel loved. It makes me feel less alone in this world.
- I love sport, I grew up playing sports, that's all I did, and it is so invigorating now that I'm supposedly adult to learn something completely new, from the bottom up.
- I really hope that we'll have a sustainable future on this planet, I really do. So I probably geek out mostly about learning more about how potentially we can hopefully make that happen, hopefully we're not too far lost.
- I think the Smart Car is awesome. The only problem is I've been on the freeway and felt like I was going to be blown away like a Tim Hortons coffee cup, so I may have to upgrade to a Mini Cooper - something a little stronger.
- Mind you, Roman Holiday - which is kind of a romantic comedy - is one of my favorite films, and I think Audrey Hepburn is absolutely phenomenal in that movie.
- Yeah, people following me down the street and at the airport and all that. I can't imagine what it must be like for people who are, you know, actually famous.