Quotes by Francis Parker Yockey
- As a world view, Darwinism cannot of course be refuted, since Faith is, always has been, and always will be, stronger than facts.
- Every non-political human grouping of whatever kind, legal, social, religious, economic or other becomes at last political if it creates an opposition deep enough to range men against one another as enemies.
- Every science is a profane restatement of the preceding dogmas of the religious period.
- Liberalism is Rationalism in politics.
- Pessimism only describes an attitude, and not facts, and hence is entirely subjective.
- The 19th century was the age of Individualism the 20th and 21st are the ages of Socialism.
- The independence of the economic sphere was a tenet of faith with Liberalism.