Quotes by Frank Sinatra
- Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.
- Cock your hat - angles are attitudes.
- I am a thing of beauty.
- I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
- I like intelligent women. When you go out, it shouldn't be a staring contest.
- I would like to be remembered as a man who had a wonderful time living life, a man who had good friends, fine family - and I don't think I could ask for anything more than that, actually.
- I'm for whatever gets you through the night.
- I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.
- I'm supposed to have a Ph.D. on the subject of women. But the truth is I've flunked more often than not. I'm very fond of women I admire them. But, like all men, I don't understand them.
- The best revenge is massive success.
- The martial music of every sideburned delinquent on the face of the earth.
- Throughout my career, if I have done anything, I have paid attention to every note and every word I sing - if I respect the song. If I cannot project this to a listener, I fail.
- You gotta love livin', baby, 'cause dyin' is a pain in the ass.