Quotes by Fred Durst
- I don't hate technology, I don't hate hackers, because that's just what comes with it, without those hackers we wouldn't solve the problems we need to solve, especially security.
- I love jazz music and sad music. I'm a sentimental guy. I'm a romantic guy.
- I stopped predicting the future a long time ago.
- I think ever since I was preteen I wanted to direct movies and tell stories.
- I think they'd rather us follow our hearts and I hope that's what some people will understand.
- I want to make timeless movies.
- I'm a romantic guy.
- I've always wanted to make movies.
- If you wanna know how not secure you are, just take a look around. Nothing's secure. Nothing's safe. I don't hate technology, I don't hate hackers, because that's just what comes with it, without those hackers we wouldn't solve the problems we need to solve, especially security.
- It's amazing how, over time, a person's perspective can be altered.
- It's not about how much movement you do, how much interaction there is, it just reeks of credibility if it's real. If it's contrived, it seems to work for a while for the people who can't filter out the real and unreal.
- That's your best friend and your worst enemy - your own brain.
- To walk around with an ego is a bad thing. To have confidence in yourself is a great thing.
- When life was worrying about a car payment or a rent payment and a bill, you're so consumed with that, you really don't have time to know yourself. That's surviving and getting by.
- When you're a kid, you see your parents reading the newspaper and you're like, 'God, why are they reading the newspaper?' When you're young, you're not reading the newspaper. But there comes a time in your life when the newspaper's cool.
- You know, in my music career there was a moment where the irony was just so heavy. There were people in my audience that were the reason I developed neuroses. These people that tortured my life were using my art, my poetry, as fuel for them, to torture other people.