Quotes by Garth Brooks
- Happiness isn't getting what you want, it's wanting what you got.
- I don't know of too many double Christmas albums, so it is something that's new, and hopefully will be fun, and there's plenty of stuff out there to cut.
- I like to follow my favorite team and talk sports with my band or fans. You won't believe how many musicians are sports fans. We have so much time on tour that we need these outlets for relaxation.
- I'd like to think a baseball picture is somewhere in my future.
- If I have any talent at all it's from God, and my mom, who was on Capitol Records also.
- It's funny how a chubby kid can just be having fun, and people call it entertainment!
- Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers.
- Stand straight, walk proud, have a little faith.
- There's a difference between knowing what's on the page in a history book and actually feeling that page have curves and valleys.
- Whatever I do, I hope it's quality, I hope it's something that's class.
- You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy.