Quotes by Gary Cole
- I have four strikes against me. I'm black, I'm short, I'm intelligent, and I have a medical condition.
- I never got the opportunity to be romantic or feel romantic with anyone.
- I read Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Reader's Digest... I read some responsible journalism, and from that, I form my own opinions. I also happen to be intelligent, and I question everything.
- You can involve yourself in electronics, computers, puzzles... there's a lot of creativity and brain working. There's a lot to model trains that people don't realize.
- You need someone to tell you how to do things like hitting your marks, or driving a car so it looks right or getting out of a car so it doesn't take a million years of screen time.