Quotes by Guy Kawasaki
- A good idea is about ten percent and implementation and hard work, and luck is 90 percent.
- Ambitious failure, magnificent failure, is a very good thing.
- I travel all the time.
- If you have to put someone on a pedestal, put teachers. They are society's heroes.
- If you're an entrepreneur and you think that the president makes a difference to your business, you should stay at your current job.
- Patience is the art of concealing your impatience.
- The jewelry business is a very, very tough business - tougher than the computer business. You truly have to understand how to take care of your customers.
- You know, if you're Guy Kawasaki and you create a car that gets 500 miles a gallon with zero emissions, people on the Internet would say: 'I could have done that in half an hour, and it's been done before. What's the big deal? I expected something more from him.' Meanwhile, they didn't do it, right? They're still living at home with their mothers.