Quotes by Gwyneth Paltrow
- Beauty fades! I just turned 29, so I probably don't have that many good years left in me.
- Beauty, to me is about being comfortable in your own skin.
- Beauty, to me, is about being comfortable in your own skin. That, or a kick-ass red lipstick.
- Even actresses that you really admire, like Reese Witherspoon, you think, 'Another romantic comedy?' You see her in something like 'Walk the Line' and think, 'God, you're so great!' And then you think, 'Why is she doing these stupid romantic comedies?' But of course, it's for money and status.
- I know people that I respect and admire and look up to who have had extra-marital affairs.
- I love being. There's so much wisdom in it. You wake up in the morning and you think, Hey, isn't it great just being?
- I love film. After a yummy meal for the whole family and some truly great friends, we often go out to see something beautiful and unique.
- I really like where Tony Robbins says that we're all hypnotized to see beauty this one specific way, and it's true.
- I spend a good portion of my dinner-party conversation defending America because no matter what the political agenda, it's still a fantastic, amazing place.
- I try to remember, as I hear about friends getting engaged, that it's not about the ring and it's not about the wedding. It's a grave thing, getting married. And it's easy to get swept up in the wrong things.
- I wouldn't say I'm a very original thinker, but if I have a good experience with something, I'll want to take it further or adapt it in some way.
- I've had a very interesting career. I get to do amazing things and work with amazing people and travel and learn languages - things most people don't get the opportunity to do.
- My dad always said he couldn't remember a time when I did not want to act.
- My father, he was like the rock, the guy you went to with every problem.
- My life comes down to three moments: the death of my father, meeting my husband, and the birth of my daughter. Everything I did previous to that just doesn't seem to add up to very much.
- Our marriage is between us. If we decide to continue being together or not, it's our business.
- What I've learned is I want to enjoy my life, and food is a big part of it.