Quotes by Heath Ledger
- Anyone that has a job that takes them away from home, I think, can understand the difficulties in maintaining consistency, not only with your family and those you love but with your friends.
- From 18 to 22, I was alone, living in L.A. with a bunch of friends, partying.
- I don't have that much forward planning about what I want to do next, or in the future.
- I like to do something I fear.
- I wasn't going to have fun doing a teen movie again.
- I'm just not one of those naturally funny, relaxed actors who enjoy the spotlight and are so good at it.
- I'm not good at future planning. I don't plan at all. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. I don't have a day planner and I don't have a diary. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future.
- I'm still a kid. I'm like six years old. But it's just a matter of wanting to get up, it's just a big journey. I felt like when I left home that I was on a journey, and I still am.
- When I started to watch some of the films I'd done, I realized I was doing movies that I might not actually want to see.