Quotes by Hugh Hefner
- I always say now that I'm in my blonde years. Because since the end of my marriage, all of my girlfriends have been blonde.
- I am in very good health. I've never felt better.
- I was very influenced by the musicals and romantic comedies of the 1930s. I admired Gene Harlow and such, which probably explains why, since the end of my marriage, I've dated nothing but a succession of blondes.
- I'm very comfortable with the nature of life and death, and that we come to an end. What's most difficult to imagine is that those dreams and early yearnings and desires of childhood and adolescence will also disappear. But who knows? Maybe you become part of the eternal whatever.
- If you let society and your peers define who you are, you're the less for it.
- In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life.
- My folks were raised pure prohibitionist. They were very good people, with high moral standards - but very repressed. There was no hugging and kissing in my home.
- The difference between Marilyn Monroe and the early Pamela Anderson is not that great. What's amazing is that the taste of American men and international tastes in terms of beauty have essentially stayed the same. Styles change, but our view of beauty stays the same.
- The major civilizing force in the world is not religion, it is sex.