Quotes by Janis Joplin
- Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers.
- If I hold back, I'm no good. I'm no good. I'd rather be good sometimes, than holding back all the time.
- My father wouldn't get us a TV, he wouldn't allow a TV in the house.
- On stage I make love to twenty five thousand people and then I go home alone.
- On stage, I make love to 25,000 different people, then I go home alone.
- When I sing, I feel like when you're first in love. It's more than sex. It's that point two people can get to they call love, when you really touch someone for the first time, but it's gigantic, multiplied by the whole audience. I feel chills.