Quotes by Jason Schwartzman
- Also, the more you're not focused on showbiz and instead focused on life, learning about other people, and keeping your eyes open and trying to be aware of the world.
- As far as loneliness, I feel Los Angeles and its layout, having to drive everywhere - it is a lonely place. It's an isolated city in that respect because you're driving to places alone listening to the radio.
- Dating is just awkward moments and one person wants more than the other. It's just that constant strangeness. I think it's a very real thing.
- I don't know the first real thing about the dating game. I don't know how to talk to a specific person and connect. I just think you have to go to person by person and do the best you can with people in general.
- I like being alone and I think this movie, as much as it is an investigation of connection and people bonding, I also think it's just as much about loneliness.
- Man, I hate to get depressing on you, but I don't have a game. I'm so alone, so depressed, so dark, no.
- There's all these ways to instantly communicate - cars, computers, telephone and transportation - and even with all that, it's so hard to find people and have an honest communication with them.