Quotes by Jennifer Hudson
- Dreams do come true. If anyone's proof of that, it's me.
- Ever since grammar school, I knew I wanted to be famous - I always wanted to be a singer.
- Family makes a house a home.
- Food is meant to be used as fuel for our bodies. If you're using it for any other reasons, take a step back and ask yourself, 'What's up.'
- I cook all my meals at home.
- I don't get a chance to be home much.
- I hope that when I'm 80 years old, people will still be talking about my wedding.
- I slept with my mom until I was 16 years old.
- I want to be around for a long time, singing and making albums and movies.
- Music is my home.
- My grandmother always taught me, 'If you don't have a home, family, and church, you don't have anything.'
- There is nothing I love more than my role as a mom.