Quotes by Jose Mourinho
- Arsenal have won that advantage, nobody gave it to them. By playing fantastic football and by winning matches and by winning trophies, they won that respect that the opponent has for them.
- But I think it's more normal for my team to have no success than it is to win two consecutive European cups.
- Especially when you play at home, you need a good atmosphere behind you.
- Facing the press is not easy, but because you have to go, you have to try to take a lot of positive things for yourself from these face-to-face meetings.
- Football is a game about feelings and intelligence.
- I am Jose Mourinho and I don't change. I arrive with all my qualities and my defects.
- I think the best place to work in football is England.
- I was nine or 10 years old and my father was sacked on Christmas Day. He was a manager, the results had not been good, he lost a game on December 22 or 23. On Christmas Day, the telephone rang and he was sacked in the middle of our lunch.
- I'm not a defender of old or new football managers. I believe in good ones and bad ones, those that achieve success and those that don't.
- Money does not guarantee success.
- So if one day the result becomes 3-3, for me it doesn't change my mind, because it's football, it's normal. What is not normal is that we haven't been scoring enough goals playing such good football as we've been playing in the last few weeks.
- The negative side of football. The negative side of our society. People sometimes go to football and bring to it the negative aspects of our society.