Quotes by Joseph Barbera
- Bill Hanna and I owe an awful lot to television, but we both got our start and built the first phase of our partnership in the movies.
- I don't know that I spent any more time alone than any other kid, but being by myself never bothered me.
- I hate fishing, and I can't imagine why anyone would want to hike when you can get in the car and drive.
- I hope we don't get to the point where we have to have the cat stop chasing the mouse to teach him glassblowing and basket weaving.
- In those days, boxing was very glamorous and romantic. You listened to fights on the radio, and a good announcer made it seem like a contest between gladiators.
- Los Angeles was an impression of failure, of disappointment, of despair, and of oddly makeshift lives. This is California? I thought.
- My marriage had been impulsive. That marriage should have been short-lived instead of the 23 years it spanned.
- That's what keeps me going: dreaming, inventing, then hoping and dreaming some more in order to keep dreaming.