Quotes by Julianne Hough
- But trust me, if I lived in the '80s, I would definitely be the one going to the record stores.
- I think every girl needs to love herself, regardless of anything. Like if you're having a bad day, if you don't like your hair, if you don't have the best family situation, whatever, you have to love yourself and you can't do anything until you love yourself first.
- I'm so lucky that I have a great relationship.
- I've always had God, but now I want to go back to church for the sense of community and that feeling of positive thinking, a place where I can think about being a better person.
- It's very cool to be able to say that my first real film was 'Footloose' and my second film I got to star alongside Tom Cruise and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- Well, what I love about '80s rock music is the amazing, fantastic melodies.