Quotes by Juliette Binoche
- Being a famous actress may give you a sense of being important, but believe me, it's just an illusion.
- But I think it's a little different in Europe, because 40 is really the best age for a woman. That's when we hit our peak and become this ripe fruit.
- Choosing to be in the theatre was a way to put my roots down somewhere with other people. It was a way to choose a new family.
- For me, habit is just a synonym for death.
- I believe that being an actress or being involved in a movie has to be a life experience, otherwise why go for it? I have to change me, and I have to learn things, and I have to push me and my limits. By acting, I find a freedom inside of a prison in a way.
- I've never thought of my characters as being sad. On the contrary, they are full of life. They didn't choose tragedy. Tragedy chose them.
- It's never been my purpose to become an American icon, or more famous or richer.
- Movies are open doors, and at every door, I change character and life.