Quotes by Kevin James
- As American as an apple is and as American as baseball is, they don't go together. You can't be chewing an apple at a baseball game. You've got to let go of the diet that day.
- For some reason and I don't know why, but I don't think that I'm funny in California. So I always want to do my movies east somewhere.
- I had many teachers that were great, positive role models and taught me to be a good person and stand up and be a good man. A lot of the principals they taught me still affect how I act sometimes and it's 30 years later.
- I had my boy in Boston on Easter Sunday. That kills me, from a sports perspective. He's a Boston baby and I'm a New York guy.
- I just want to put some positive stuff out there. If it works, great. If it doesn't, no problem.
- I want to do movies that I'm proud of where my kids, at some point, can see and I can feel comfortable sitting there watching it with them. And just that move people. That make people feel a little bit better about themselves when they leave the theatre.
- It's always cool to meet people who can do things that you have no capacity to do.
- Just me onstage with a mike having an intimate relationship with the audience. I don't get nervous for that. I just get excited.
- Teachers have a chance to mold someone, inspire them. I hope all teachers realize that.
- Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.
- There's no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.