Quotes by Kirstie Alley
- I binge when I'm happy. When everything is going really well, every day is like I'm at a birthday party.
- I developed a nutty attitude where I'd think, If some guy really loves me he doesn't care if I'm fat. I'd come up with all these stupid reasons why it would be OK to be fat.
- I have a hotline to the tabloids. When I get up in the morning, I call the Star, and the last thing at night, I call them. I want them to have the inside track.
- I love marriage. I failed at marriage, but I'd rather go into anything with gusto and fail than go into it half-assed.
- It's amazing how coke encompasses everything in your life. Addicts cannot confront life because they only think of their next hit. I ruined life for my parents, my sister and all my friends.
- Through history, people look for something spiritual. The greatest scientists in the world were men of religion and faith, too.
- When I see someone who is starved, they don't look alert. They don't have boundless energy. If you're too skinny, it looks like you're near death.
- When I was straight, I had the courage and energy to become an actress. I owe my career to my will to stop using.
- When push comes to shove, it ain't the science that's going to lift you up-it's the belief, the spiritual side of life, that's going to lift you up, no matter what religion you are.