Quotes by Kristen Wiig
- A big part of being in a wedding is the financial obligation, and that's something that people don't really talk about, but if you're asked to be in a wedding, you're gonna have to fork over some cash.
- Even in this day and age, if you're not married, there are people who are like, 'Awww! Don't worry, it'll happen for you someday.'
- For movies to get greenlit solely based on the success of other movies that have a lot of women in them? It's so ridiculous to me.
- I can relate to having those people in your life that you feel are moving on to this great, big, normal life and you're like, 'What's wrong with me?'
- I do sort of gravitate towards smaller, indie-type movies.
- I don't know about the romantic comedy route, although never say never.
- I don't rehearse a lot. I try to keep it organic. Even in movies, the less I rehearse, the better I am.
- I feel like women are asked their age more than men.
- I know from my own experience and from other people in the business that when you come from a place where nobody knew who you were and then there is this sudden shift to where everybody now knows who you are, there's an adjustment that you have to make.
- I like to write and draw and paint, and my mom's an artist, so I think I get caught up in thinking, 'I'm afraid it's gonna be bad,' and it's hard for me to start sometimes.
- I think people like to see the lives of artists that are legends. They always go through the dark periods and I think just as humans we like to see that and them coming out of it. I love those kinds of movies.
- I wish I had less fear about creating my own parts.
- I'd make a terrible surgeon. The fear of blood? Very high on my list.
- There are so many funny women in the world, and there has been for so many years, so I'll be happy when people can just move on from that, and things can just be 'comedies' and not 'female' or 'male,' and everyone gets an equal opportunity.
- There's something about a Christmas sweater that will always make me laugh.
- When you're on your deathbed, you probably aren't counting the movies you've made.
- With improv, it's a combination of listening and not trying to be funny.