Quotes by Kurt Busch
- I feel comfortable around every driver out there and each driver is in charge of their own car, but you feel very secure racing the competition out there.
- I feel like we're a very good top-10 car, but we really have to work hard and find a unique way to get these top fives.
- It's just that fun atmosphere, working on the car, being with the guys. This is exactly what I needed.
- James Finch is exactly what I'm looking for, as far as getting back into the race car to have fun.
- Over the Thanksgiving holiday I took time to reflect on what is most important to me and realized I need to find a way to put the fun back into racing.
- So there is going to be that balance of understanding how to get the best out of the car that day, whether it's 15th or even if I have a shot at a top 10, protecting that car so we can bring it back when we have to.
- There are going to be little victories that we claim, even if it's finishing 15th and putting the car back in hauler without a scratch on it.
- There's steps that I've taken already, and each week, talking with the sports psychologist on a routine basis and working with the different programs that we're going through. This is all stuff that you can say you're going to make a difference, but I'm putting it into action.
- This is like my dad's race team where we had one Legend car. If we wrecked it, we couldn't race the next week unless we had enough parts to put it back together again.