Quotes by Lance Bass
- For once I want to have a relationship outside the public eye.
- I think everyone dreams of that nice romantic wedding.
- I'm a hopeless romantic.
- I'm at peace with my family, my friends, myself and God so there's really nothing else that I worry about.
- I'm such a relationship guy. I really am.
- I've always been interested in making movies.
- I've definitely, you know, been with women. And I've had great relationships with them where I was definitely in love. It's just I grew to a point where deep inside I knew that I could never truly have a relationship with a woman. I don't know if they ever suspected. It was never brought up.
- In Mississippi, you don't admit that you're gay. It's just an awkward thing down South, which is sad.
- In my older age, I've learned to take things slower, because I used to be that total-fall-in-love-after-a-day guy.
- It doesn't matter what color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, etc., everyone should have the same freedoms and liberties.
- You've got to have a sense of humor to keep your sanity.