Quotes by Lauren Conrad
- Dating in Los Angeles can be hard, which makes it all the better when you meet a really nice guy.
- Dating is all about the chase. It's fun!
- Everyone has that friend who's every day, like, 'I hate my nose, I hate my nose, I hate my nose.' You either need to come to peace with it and be like, alright, I hate it, but it's part of me - or change it. So I'm not against plastic surgery, I'm against plastic surgery when it doesn't really need to be done.
- Fitness is a luxury when you are busy!
- I don't have the best dating track record.
- I like to know exactly what's being put into my food.
- I think a good friend, to me, is all about trust and loyalty. You don't ever want to second-guess whether you can tell your friend something.
- I think any opportunity you have to be green, whether it's in business or in everyday life, you should take it.
- I'd love to design bridal dresses.
- I'm into mellow dates with really good food.
- I'm not old-fashioned when it comes to dating, but there's something nice about a guy pulling out a girl's chair and opening the door for her, even if it's just in the beginning.
- I'm obsessed with the 1920s, everything from the style to the lifestyle. It was a really cool era.
- I've actually spent a lot of time researching beauty products, how they are produced and how they are sold.
- Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.
- The first series I wrote, 'L.A. Candy,' was always meant to be a three-book series, so when I started out it was all outlined that way and by the time I was done with the third book, I had become so involved and the process and the stories, I was a little bit sad to be done.
- There is never just one thing that leads to success for anyone. I feel it always a combination of passion, dedication, hard work, and being in the right place at the right time.
- There's not a business or a master plan as far as I'm concerned. I take it week by week, and I don't think you ever expect to be able to do the next thing.