Quotes by Lawrence G Lovasik
- Have you noticed in your past experience that your kind interpretations were almost always truer than you harsh one?
- Kind words are a creative force, a power that concurs in the building up of all that is good, and energy that showers blessings upon the world.
- Nobody needs a smile so much as the one who has none to give. So get used to smiling heart-warming smiles, and you will spread sunshine in a sometimes dreary world.
- Strength of character means the ability to overcome resentment against others, to hide hurt feelings, and to forgive quickly.
- The practice of patience toward one another, the overlooking of one another's defects, and the bearing of one another's burdens is the most elementary condition of all human and social activity in the family, in the professions, and in society.
- Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime!