Quotes by Lewis Black
- A father and two sons run Adelphia. It's a cable company. And they took from that company a billion dollars. A billion. Three people - three people took a billion dollars. What were they gonna do, start their own space program? 'Let's send the monkey to Mars, Dad!'
- All the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911.
- And I know this happens because I took economics, and I'd explain it to ya, but I flunked that course. Not my fault. They taught it at 8 o'clock in the morning. And there is absolutely nothing you can learn out of one bloodshot eye.
- If you're working out in front of a mirror and watching your muscles grow, your ego has reached a point where it is now eating itself. That's why I believe there should be a psychiatrist at every health club, so that when they see you doing this, they will take you away for a little chat.
- It's absolutely stupid that we live without an ozone layer. We have men, we've got rockets, we've got saran wrap - fix it!
- Online, there's no time. It's always Christmas.
- Republicans have nothing but bad ideas and Democrats have no ideas.
- There's no such thing as soy milk. It's soy juice.
- You realize that for all the shenanigans that go on in the big circus of politics, everybody wakes up and goes to work.