Quotes by Lillie Langtry
- Anyone's life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, soap, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit.
- I am a grandmother now, and that means age is creeping on, creeping on.
- I am happy as happiness goes, for a woman who has so many memories and who lives the lonely life of an actress.
- I do not regret one moment of my life.
- Sympathy is charming, but it does not make up for pain.
- They saw me, those reckless seekers of beauty, and in a night I was famous.