Quotes by Lisa Guerrero
- I grew up watching Monday Night Football with Howard Cosell and the other guys with my dad.
- I'm looking forward to talking to Bill Parcells, too, and to seeing how that marriage with Jerry Jones goes.
- I'm proud of what I look like. I'm proud that I look like my mom.
- I've always been around dudes and sports.
- In the morning, I reach for the sports page.
- My mom died when I was 8.
- On my morning run, I listen to sports talk radio.
- So my dad raised me, and he's a huge football fan.
- We're starting to push the envelope in terms of the expectations, and you can also have your own style, personality and sense of humor, because now we're allowed to.
- When I found out I got this job, I cried, of course - I'm a girly-girl - and then I called my dad, and he cried, too. On so many levels, this is a thrill for me.