Quotes by Liv Tyler
- I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.
- I love my dad, although I'm definitely critical of him sometimes, like when his pants are too tight. But I love him so much and I try to be really supportive of him.
- I love to go shopping at Target. They have so much stuff there, you can buy almost anything, it's really amazing.
- Life excites me-just little, normal, everyday things. Getting out of bed. Getting dressed. Making food. I find it all exciting.
- Oh, my God, this amazing cool breeze is coming through my window and the sun is shining. I'm happy.
- Solitude has its own very strange beauty to it.
- Sure, my childhood was unusual. All these eccentric, wild people frequented our home: rock stars, drag queens, models, bikers, freaks. But I was not this little rich girl. My mom and I lived in an apartment.
- There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me.
- When I was pregnant. I exercised and was healthy, but it was also the first time since I was 14 that I wasn't on a diet.