Quotes by Louis Farrakhan
- And I hope that five years and 10 years from now, I'll be a better man, a more mature man, a wiser man, a more humble man and a more spirited man to serve the good of my people and the good of humanity.
- Because wherever I am today, I still owe it to God and I owe it to two men - the Honorable Elijah Muhammad and Malcolm X and of course, two very special women, my mother and my wife.
- Black leadership has to recognize that principles more than speech, character more than a claim, is greater in advancing the cause of our liberation than what has transpired thus far.
- I am hoping that in this year of the family we will go into our families and reconcile differences.
- I am not the same man I was 35 years ago. And I hope that five years and ten years from now, I'll be a better man, a more mature man, a wiser man, a more humble man and a more spirited man to serve the good of my people and the good of humanity.
- I believe that for the small numbers of Jewish people in the United States, they exercise a tremendous amount of influence on the affairs of government.
- If we don't make earnest moves toward real solutions, then each day we move one day closer to revolution and anarchy in this country. This is the sad, and yet potentially joyous, state of America.
- Not that I regret saying what I believed to be the truth, but I regret anything that I might have written or spoken that could have been used in a way to help to foster that atmosphere out of which came the loss of life of Brother Malcolm.
- Overall, the challenge of leadership is both moral and one of developing the characteristics that make us respected by one another.
- Qaddafi is hated because he is the leader of a small country that is rich, but he uses his money to finance liberation struggles.
- The die is set and Malcolm will not escape for the foolish talk he spoke against his benefactor, such a man, is worthy of death, and it would have been so, were it not for Muhammad's confidence that God would give him the victory over the enemies.
- The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.
- There really can be no peace without justice. There can be no justice without truth. And there can be no truth, unless someone rises up to tell you the truth.
- They call them terrorists, I call them freedom fighters.
- They should regard me as what I am. I am a spiritual leader and teacher.
- We are all gifted, but we have to discover the gift, uncover the gift, nurture and develop the gift and use it for the Glory of God and for the liberation struggle of our people.
- What President Bush did in his doctrine of preemptive strike and in his war in Afghanistan and in Iraq was to turn even his allies in Europe negatively toward America.