Quotes by Marilu Henner
- Being in control of your life and having realistic expectations about your day-to-day challenges are the keys to stress management, which is perhaps the most important ingredient to living a happy, healthy and rewarding life.
- Foods high in bad fats, sugar and chemicals are directly linked to many negative emotions, whereas whole, natural foods rich in nutrients - foods such as fruits, vegetables, grains and legumes - contribute to greater energy and positive emotions.
- I always say centered food equals centered behavior.
- I took anatomy classes. I went to medical libraries and talked to doctors and nutritionists. I did the whole thing before using myself as a human guinea pig.
- It is now common knowledge that the average American gains 7 pounds between Thanksgiving and New Year's Day.
- Lack of time is a real health killer.
- Like it or not, the world evolves, priorities change and so do you.
- Most of us start out with a positive attitude and a plan to do our best.
- Research has shown that even small amounts of processed food alter the chemical balance in our brain and cause negative mood swings along with noticeable dips ill energy.
- We tend to connect bad food and bad habits with romance and sex.
- We're always bombarded with images from magazines of what looks cool and sexy.
- You know, one of the biggest thrills I have is when famous people recognize me from Taxi.