Quotes by Marion Cotillard
- I think in friendship, you want to be there for your friend, and sometimes you just don't know what to do or the relationship you have with them is not clear enough for you to know what to do.
- If you search and search and stop searching, then ultimately you'll find what you need. It is the experience of living.
- It was an amazing adventure, it was my dream to be in an American musical... I really hope you are going to love what you are going to see.
- It's a paradox to be an actress, living in the city, taking planes all the time, trying to find the right balance in this life, which is not so eco-friendly, and still try to respect the environment.
- My dad was a mime and then he had his company and created plays for children and was very successful with it.
- Respect the place you live, be aware of the impact that you have on things.
- What I like in this job is you can travel to many places, many imaginations.