Quotes by Mark Ruffalo
- But in my heart of hearts, this is the kind of thing... this is what everyone is struggling with in their lives - relationships and family. To me, it's always an interesting area to mine. I'm drawn to it.
- I do readings at the public library. I just did a benefit scene night for my old acting teacher.
- I don't like this idea of Method. I come from that school, but what I was taught was that it's your imagination. You do your homework, and you use your imagination.
- I like to think the movies that I've picked have something worthwhile to say. Something relevant.
- I ran to my marriage, I was happily ready to take on marriage.
- I think of marriage as a garden. You have to tend to it. Respect it, take care of it, feed it. Make sure everyone is getting the right amount of, um, sunlight.
- It's a difficult undertaking. I've been married for four years and I see this movie as a cautionary tale about people who've gone deeply out of communication.
- My personal belief is that you carry your own water in a relationship. If you see a girl and you think she's hot, that's a very human reaction, but you don't go and tell your spouse that, you know? So in one way it's how you behave.
- People say funny things all the time during really serious moments in life.
- The problem to me is violence. It's not cool to kill somebody or hurt people.