Quotes by Mary Kay Ash
- A company is only as good as the people it keeps.
- A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.
- Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.
- Central banks don't have divine wisdom. They try to do the best analysis they can and must be prepared to stand or fall by the quality of that analysis.
- Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.
- Every silver lining has a cloud.
- Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, 'Make me feel important.' Never forget this message when working with people.
- For every failure, there's an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.
- Honesty is the cornerstone of all success, without which confidence and ability to perform shall cease to exist.
- Most people live and die with their music still unplayed. They never dare to try.
- No matter how busy you are, you must take time to make the other person feel important.
- People fall forward to success.
- So many women just don't know how great they really are. They come to us all vogue outside and vague on the inside.
- The speed of the leader is the speed of the gang.
- There are two things people want more than sex and money... recognition and praise.
- We fall forward to succeed.
- We treat our people like royalty. If you honor and serve the people who work for you, they will honor and serve you.