Quotes by Mel Gibson
- A woman should be home with the children, building that home and making sure there's a secure family atmosphere.
- Above all, film is a business... Independence is a really cool thing as you can be a bit more bold, and take a few more chances with what you do.
- After about 20 years of marriage, I'm finally starting to scratch the surface of what women want. And I think the answer lies somewhere between conversation and chocolate.
- But although Australia was also involved in the Vietnam conflict, I can remember my dad telling us that if we were in Australia, we wouldn't be drafted until we were 20.
- Well, I think any time you delve into this sort of religion, politics, as you well know, you're going to, you know, touch a few nerves. I wasn't - now - and this is the honest truth.