Quotes by Melanie Laurent
- Because I've made a film with such an amazing director as Tarantino, I'm much more conscious of working with good directors from now on, so that's what's important to me. I don't really care about making a big movie - I just want to make good ones.
- Everybody just asks me 'Are you going to make Hollywood movies now?' First, I don't know. Second, I never dreamed about that I just dreamed about making movies with Tarantino. So if I can make movies with a lot of amazing directors - yes.
- Holiday? Is like, what? I'm a hyperactive girl, so it may be boring for me to be on the beach doing nothing. I just need to find a place for three weeks and work but sleep in the morning, maybe write a little bit, have a glass of red wine. That's my perfect holiday.
- I never practice before, I never work hours on a script. I just choose my characters and trust them, and after that, it's about the director taking your hand.
- The perfect life would be to have an amazing part every year and to spend all my free time to just write.
- When I think it's good not to say the truth, I don't say anything. I don't like actors in general, they lie, they are liars, trust me.
- When you're an artist, there's always a moment in your life when you think you're not inspired and instead of doing things and instead of travel and instead of falling in love, you're just depressed, so you don't move, so you don't change. So you're not inspired.