Quotes by Michael Jackson
- And I remember going to the record studio and there was a park across the street and I'd see all the children playing and I would cry because it would make me sad that I would have to work instead.
- Because parents have power over children. They feel they have to do what their parents say. But the love of money is the root of all evil. And this is a sweet child. And to see him turn like this, this isn't him. This is not him.
- Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.
- Everything that I love is behind those gates. We have elephants, and giraffes, and crocodiles, and every kind of tigers and lions. And - and we have bus loads of kids, who don't get to see those things. They come up sick children, and enjoy it.
- I just wish I could understand my father.
- I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we're a show business family and we all work.
- I rememeber one time we were getting ready to go to South America and everything was packed up and in the car ready to go and I hid and I was crying because I really did not want to go, I wanted to play. I did not want to go.
- It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie.
- Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.
- People write negatives things, cause they feel that's what sells. Good news to them, doesn't sell.
- The Bee Gees who are brilliant, I just love great music.
- The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.
- The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.
- There were times when I had great times with my brothers, pillow fights and things, but I was, used to always cry from loneliness.
- Well, especially now I come to realize - and then - I would do my schooling which was three hours with a tutor and right after that I would go to the recording studio and record, and I'd record for hours and hours until it's time to go to sleep.
- When I see children, I see the face of God. That's why I love them so much. That's what I see.